LAGUTE 500ml Electric Mini Air Dehumidifier Home Room Drying Moisture Absorber
Lagute Mini Home Dehumidifier, Which Is Ideal For Small Rooms, Where Is Of Poor Ventilation, Damp And Humid, Such As Bathrooms, Wardrobes, Larder, Cabinet Or Storage Room…Etc. It Extracts The Moisture From The Air And Stores It In A Spill-Proof Water Tank. When The Water Tank Is Full , With 500ml Water Of Water Collected, It Will Switch Off Automatically And The ‘Yellow” Light Will Be On Warnning You. If You Want It, Don’t Hesitant To Buy It!
Lagute L-A03 dehumidifier uses Whisper Technology(no compressor) making it lightweight and quiet. It’s perfect for small rooms and poorly ventilated areas such as wardrobes, cabinets and storage rooms that are susceptible to damp odours and fungus. Using this dehumidifier will help eliminate unwanted moisture from the air.
Brand New And High Quality
Ideal For Poor Ventilation Small Rooms
Renewable Water Tank
Low Energy Consumption
Safety Protections: When Water Tank Reach The Full Level, It Will Auto Cut-Off
Power Adaptor: 12V DC 3Amp
Tank Volume: 500mL
Dehumidification Capacity :200-250ml / Day At 30℃, 80% RH
Length Of Power Cord: 8Ft
Work Environment: Over 15℃, Over 40%RH
Warm tips about using & maintenance
1. Remover the power adapter from the box and attach it to both the dehumidifier and main wall socket.
2. Switch the dehumidifier ON using the ON/OFF switch. The green LED will illuminate and you should feel a light breeze from the dry air outlet.
3. To switch OFF, press the ON/OFF switch again.
Removing the water tank:
The dehumidifier can collect up to 250ml of water per day with a maximum tank capacity of 500ml. When the tank is full the LED will turn YELLOW and the unit will switch off. When full, turn OFF the dehumidifier and simply pull the water tank out gently to empty and then carefully slot back in.
Ensure the dehumidifier is OFF and unplugged from the wall socket and use a soft cloth to gently clean away any dust or debris from the outside of the unit and air inlets.
1. Ensure the dehumidifier’s ON/OFF switch is OFF when the unit is not in use.
2. DO NOT place the Power Adapter in a wet or damp place and ensure it is kept in a well ventilated area.
3. Keep the front air inlets and top air outlets free from being blocked.
4. ALWAYS keep the dehumidifier in an upright position to avoid leakages.
1 x Mini Home Dehumidifier
1 x AC Adapter
1 x English User Manual